We remain open as normal throughout lockdown.
We are now able to offer a range of services and are very grateful to all our patients for their loyalty.
We have now just started to go through our lists of all of our routine examinations etc …from March onwards, but please bear with us as we have a lot of patients to contact.
Alternatively patients can contact us to arrange their routine examination.
We look forward to seeing you all in the coming months.
Things to know about your next appointment:
- Before leaving home please remember to brush your teeth, use the toilet and wash your hands for 20 seconds before leaving.
- Please bring the minimal number of belongings with you.
- Please phone us once you have arrived in the car park.
- Please wait in your car or by the door and we will call you in as soon as possible.
- Please attend unaccompanied unless you require a carer or parent.
- On entry into the practice – we will have a welcome point and a member of our team will take your temperature, ask you to sanitise your hands.
- In the surgery , we will be wearing full PPE- please do not be worried it is still us!
- Before you leave the surgery we will ask you to sanitise your hands.
- When you leave the surgery we will begin the disinfection and sterilisation process of the surgery.
- Payments and future bookings will be organised at reception keeping within the social distancing rules.
- On leaving the premises we will ask you to sanitise your hands and we will look forward to seeing you again!
We hope you understand that this is for everyone’s safety and we would appreciate your patience and cooperation as we negotiate these difficult times.