We remain open as normal throughout lockdown.
We at Shifnal Dental Care are classed as an essential service and will be remaining open under the New Government restrictions.
Following the Government’s latest announcement of the restrictions, we wanted to immediately reassure all our patients that we will be remaining open.
We are classed as an essential service and we will continue to care for your dental health including examinations, hygiene visits, restorations, implants, orthodontics etc…
We feel it is imperative that we reassure all of our patients that we are adhering to the necessary Covid-19 safety measures, to ensure the safety of our team and our patients.
Our google reviews are an amazing advocate of how these safety procedures have installed and increased confidence prior, during and following visits to Shifnal Dental Care through this pandemic.
Our Key safety measures are:
- We medically risk assess all our patients prior to their attendance.
- We all wear the appropriate PPE to safeguard you and ourselves.
- We covid risk assess all of our patients prior to them visiting the premises.
- We insist that all of our patient attend with facemasks.
- We limit the amount of patients in our waiting area and 2 metre distancing is adhered to at all times.
- We disinfect, sterilise and provide a safe environment to continue to deliver our dental care.
Things to know about your next appointment:
- Before leaving home please remember to brush your teeth, use the toilet and wash your hands for 20 seconds before leaving.
- Please bring the minimal number of belongings with you.
- Please phone us once you have arrived in the car park.
- Please wait in your car or by the door and we will call you in as soon as possible.
- Please attend unaccompanied unless you require a carer or parent.
- On entry into the practice – we will have a welcome point and a member of our team will take your temperature, ask you to sanitise your hands.
- In the surgery , we will be wearing full PPE- please do not be worried it is still us!
- Before you leave the surgery we will ask you to sanitise your hands.
- When you leave the surgery we will begin the disinfection and sterilisation process of the surgery.
- Payments and future bookings will be organised at reception keeping within the social distancing rules.
- On leaving the premises we will ask you to sanitise your hands and we will look forward to seeing you again!
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team if you have any questions or concerns.