Promises and Expectations
Fulfilling these aims is a source of great satisfaction for our team:
- Get to know you – your expectations and desires.
- Make you feel healthy, confident and happy.
- Provide the highest quality of patient care and treatment.
- Give you a beautiful smile.
- Quickly remove any pain and discomfort.
- Listen to your concerns in a relaxed atmosphere at our dental practice
- We will tell you in advance any costs and we will always do our very best for you.
- Be sympathetic and promptly deal with your needs
- Bring your children for childrens day and we promise you a fun day in a relaxed way to introduce and lay down the foundations for a stress free future for your childs dental care. (we are renown for our balloon making skills)
- Constantly invest in improving our service, facilities, skills and technology
We ask you to:
- Follow our advice with regular appointments and general hygiene information
- Arrive on time at the dental practice for appointments and give us plenty of notice if you need to rearrange your visit
- Help our practice grow with recommendations
- Share and concerns or queries with us
- Pay for treatments and sundries when requested – all methods of payment are accepted and a membership scheme is available for those who would like to spread the cost.